Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Ingredients
  • Butter ½ cup
  • Flour 1¾ cup
  • Eggs 1
  • Sugar ¼ cup
  • Brown sugar ½ cup
  • baking f soda ¼ tsp
  • Salt pinch
  • Chocolate chips 1 cup
  • Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Method
  1. Preheat oven to 300F. Sieve flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl.Beat butter and both brown and white sugar until creamy. Then add the egg and beat in the vanilla essence into the batter. Then add the flour mixture and combine to form a soft doughy batter fold in the chocolate chips.Drop spoonfuls onto a baking tray an inch apart and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes or until done. Remove onto a wire rack and cool completely.

Comments

Lisa said…
I love that little bear that welcomed me to your blog. He's every bit as sweet as those cookies you baked. Chocolate chip cookies have always been a favorite of ours. I'm starting a new linky party on my blog called "Sweets for a Saturday" and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link this up.
Miss Khan said…
Thanks For your lovely comment.
I will come to your party.